Hi, I’m Valerie Hunt!
I have been a full time strength and endurance coach for over 20 years here in Austin. I opened my own training studio in 2001, becoming a CrossFit affiliate in 2011 after discovering CrossFit Endurance.
I have been coaching the Pose Method of running for over 10 years, attaining Master Level Coach in 2011. I have enjoyed watching runners be able to continue running injury free, and become more efficient by learning Pose Method. Now that I’m combining skill (Pose) with strength and conditioning (CrossFit), my runners are regularly setting new personal records in their training runs and races. Improving your skill and strength will be able you to train more efficiently (less time) with better results.
Call us at (512) 808-0289 to get started, I look forward to training you!
Education: B.S. Kinesiology, Minor in Nutrition, UT Austin, 1994
Master Pose Running Coach
PoseMethod Triathlon Coach
CrossFit Endurance Coach
Valerie In The News
- Naked Foot 5K Coming To Austin – KXAN-TV – September 30, 2012
- Organizers Speak About Naked Foot 5K Festival – KVUE – September 13, 2012
- A Minimalist Approach To The Naked Foot – KEYE-TV – September 12, 2012
- Pose Running Technique for Training – WebMD.com – December 2011
- For Faster Running, Learn How To Fall Forward – Austin360.com – May 23, 2010